NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Tue 4 Oct - 15:13 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Yoo mates  Cool

Marius does the offer still stand for me? 
anyway im interested in joining, would be really fun to drive with you guys!

I can't say that im particulary good in tm2 (yet) though  Mr. Green  

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 4 Oct - 15:13 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
diiesel

PostPosted: Tue 4 Oct - 16:40 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Good luck  Okay

20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 4 Oct - 20:41 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Hey BC Smile
Nice to see you!
We'll discuss about your appli but I think you won't have any problems :p 

But can you do a real appli please (yes, you must show the exemple for a good recruitment, as Stouk :p)

BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct - 08:22 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Absolutley vince! 

Login: marble
Nickname: BlackCat
Name: Stefan

TM experience(s): I have played trackmania for some years, i started to play summer 2009. I love the competitive gaming experience that tm has to offer, its hard to resist a good match Smile I have not made any art or maps for trackmania yet, I will try to make some maps if the editor i simple!

Previous team(s): no teams in tm2 yet
How can you help us?: Hopefully i can help you in leagues, if i get good in this game Smile
Motivations to join us: I know you guys well since the first trackmania game, and i know you have really nice spirits! I would love to to join a team with decent people who are also my friends

/Stefan

20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct - 10:07 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Thank you very much Smile

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct - 12:36 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Well, we discussed you in advance and as far as I know the offer never expired Wink
Even if you arent particullarly good so far, we all know your talents and ambitions to learn a game, you even endured stadium
It wouldn't hurt if you get a headset for skype, since we are often online there having fun while playing... you know... just the game can be boring sometimes Smile

Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 02:41 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Hey BlackCat    Smile

Yeah it's nice you still have interest in joining our team.
I think there are no problems with your application and we can add you in memberlist or what would you say Figos and Vince?

Ogog Rally pgm Very Happy

ICQ Skype
Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 07:06 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

He's in!

BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 08:42 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

hey guys, awesome   Razz   and thanks!

You got any specific/favourite servers where you usually play? 
And any colour codes for the Team Tag ? 

i will try to get my hands on a headset soon ^^

and lastly, what is your logins?   

20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 10:16 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

Ye you are welcome!  Very Happy

My login is 20-100.
We will send you the tag and the colors (we dunno the colors atm...)

I like to play on Lik3d server, Paf server and LSD rounds Smile

cu on roads!

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 23:31 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted] Reply with quote

login: figos
we still havent dedcided about the tag and colours yet. If you have some ideas feel free to share them on the team chat. We're short on inputs Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:45 (2018)    Post subject: Recruitment Blackcat [Accepted]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation