NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maniagalaxy beta!!

Previous topic :: Next topic  
BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Fri 9 Dec - 17:07 (2011)    Post subject: Maniagalaxy beta!! Reply with quote

Hey mates, Im pleased to announce that i have finally made a beta version of 
maniagalaxy.com Smile

Its a place where you can upload/share/comment and rate trackmania replays... and i would really appreciate if you would beta test it a little bit, 
i know there will be alot of bugs!  Mr. Green   

In the long run i will try to make maniagalaxy like a community like noslide.org was before it went offline. 

Anyway, if you find a bug or wish for a feature please post it here guys

Any other feedback (like on the design) is also very welcome ofc 

btw, Internet explorer support is rather poor atm...

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 9 Dec - 17:07 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 9 Dec - 22:51 (2011)    Post subject: Maniagalaxy beta!! Reply with quote

Awesome!

Very nice idea!  Very Happy

Edit: I've taken a look of the website! Very nice! If there are bugs, it will be corrected I hope, here are no problems about that! There are always problems  Razz
But if we share our replays for the next competitions... We could us a password for the replays to download them, because if it becomes popular, a lot of people can download them! Surprised

BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Fri 9 Dec - 23:16 (2011)    Post subject: Maniagalaxy beta!! Reply with quote

thank you vince Smile i will fix all the bugs that are found ofc ^^ 

Its a good idea to have an option to make replays private, figos proposed this as well so it seems it will make it into the next version !

cool vince, thanks for checking it out

Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 10 Dec - 00:03 (2011)    Post subject: Maniagalaxy beta!! Reply with quote

looks nice    Wink

ICQ Skype
BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Tue 13 Dec - 16:55 (2011)    Post subject: Maniagalaxy beta!! Reply with quote

thanks marius  Smile , i've updated it with events sidebar now as well, in progress! 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:44 (2018)    Post subject: Maniagalaxy beta!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> Stuff -> Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation