NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

jerhi [Trial]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
jerhi
NoG players

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 00:39 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

Yop,

My name Jere, I'm 17 and I've been playing nations mostly for the last few years under an alias jerhi, altough I've been playing in tournaments only for a year now.
I honestly believe that I actually will stick with canyon because some of the twl tracks were great and motivated me to start actually training them and now I can't get enough.
I just feel that nog is a great enviroment for me to start advancing my skills.

I heard a rumour that some of you guys want to know more, so okay.
I'm from Finland
Login: jerhi (duh)

Previous teams: UMF, that's pretty much it for tm2. I played few TWL matches with them.

LE EXPERIENCE:I've been mostly playing nations before(ESL EMS, STC, NC, Alienware cup), I barely played any united (two bay matches maybe). I actually started playing tm2 when I got beta key from a nations LAN tournament, I didn't pay that much attention to it at the time though and I just recently started to play it FO' REALZ SHIZZLE MAH GRIZZLE

What can I help you guys: Well I'm very laid back person so I can create a certain athmosphere.

Umm... So yeah, I can't really figure out that much to write, the only way to actually get something out of me for good is to actually ask me.

Last edited by jerhi on Thu 8 Dec - 01:46 (2011); edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 00:39 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
klovni
NoG players

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 00:45 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

SUP, welcome to the forum :p

Im sure a lot of our current players know you better by name [UMF] jerhi Wink
We will discuss your application with the admins...
Who am i kidding, im not an admin so i dont have right to have opinions Sad

Extreme
Trial Members

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 01:59 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

welcome on the forum jerhi,we play versus in the last alienware cup(the nice guy that crashed vs koryad and brunsaus XD).

Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 02:15 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

welcome to the forum and we will discuss you internally within the next couple of days
but i guess it should be alright since you've proven your talents already

Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 02:47 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

same figos said ^^
welcome to the forum    Wink

ICQ Skype
BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 11:08 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

welcome here jerhi Smile 

20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 14:36 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

Welcome on the forum!
We'll discuss about your apply Smile

Thx!

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 22:25 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

Oh well, welcome to the team as a trialmember. GL and give your best!
btw congratulation for making it to the semifinals in the alienware cup

klovni
NoG players

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 22:39 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

GG JERHI!!

jerhi
NoG players

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 22:51 (2011)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial] Reply with quote

Thanks, I'm glad to be in

PostPosted: Today at 07:27 (2018)    Post subject: jerhi [Trial]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation