NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extreme [Trial]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Extreme
Trial Members

PostPosted: Sun 4 Dec - 22:04 (2011)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial] Reply with quote

Hi all my name is Andrea Benedetti aka Extreme(a.extreme is my login),i'm 18.
I live in Florence(Italy)like figos,remix and beppogay <3.
I'm playing trackmania nations forever for team eNigma,and if you accept you will be my first team in tm2,except a random team maked for the TBC3.
I'm so motivated to tart this adventure with nog in tm2 and i hope you will accept me.

PostPosted: Sun 4 Dec - 22:04 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 4 Dec - 23:29 (2011)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial] Reply with quote

knockout powa Very Happy

ICQ Skype
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 4 Dec - 23:34 (2011)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial] Reply with quote

Hello Extreme! 
Welcome on the forum! Smile

We'll discuss about your recruitment post!   Wink

Extreme
Trial Members

PostPosted: Mon 5 Dec - 01:01 (2011)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial] Reply with quote

Marius89 wrote:
knockout powa Very Happy

Forever and ever,if they organize the knockout on tm2 i will pwn you for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!Since i have lose everytime from you xd

Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 5 Dec - 01:53 (2011)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial] Reply with quote

it's already running extreme :O

every saturday at 10:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.
Remix and me did take part in some knockouts already.    Wink

ICQ Skype
Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Dec - 22:27 (2011)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial] Reply with quote

Hello extreme, we welcome you to the team as a trial member. Give your best in the future Razz

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:44 (2018)    Post subject: Extreme [Trial]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation