NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playing vs AiR ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> Matches / Competitions -> Matches
Previous topic :: Next topic  
oedipex

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 13:31 (2011)    Post subject: Playing vs AiR ?? Reply with quote

Hello guys!

Just making this topic to first know if you were interested about making a little match versus our team!
I don't even know for the moment if my team would like to get ass-kicked so it's just a little question for the moment!  Razz

If yes... I think it will be on tech maps (OF COURSE!!!!!) with something like a 3v3, 4v4, or even 5v5 (if you (and we) can get enough players :p) on 3 maps.

We would have something like a 10 min TA to know the maps (yes because they wouldn't be known by all the players of the match!)
And after that the match begins!

Let me know if you're interested and also make some suggestions !!! 

Thanks PGM =)

MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 13:31 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 14:03 (2011)    Post subject: Playing vs AiR ?? Reply with quote

Would be cool Smile
I'm interesting about your proposition!

Let's see with the others!

Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 15:59 (2011)    Post subject: Playing vs AiR ?? Reply with quote

yeah maybe, if there is time for it Wink

ICQ Skype
oedipex

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 20:53 (2011)    Post subject: Playing vs AiR ?? Reply with quote

Okay! =)
For the moment... the first members of the team are okay to play it but like you said marius, when we'll have some time... Maybe after the TWL0 or during some holidays! ^^

Last edited by oedipex on Sat 3 Dec - 21:51 (2011); edited 1 time in total
MSN Skype
oedipex

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 22:43 (2011)    Post subject: Playing vs AiR ?? Reply with quote

And don't forget it will be for having some fun! Don't take it too seriously (you'll win it anyway)

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:44 (2018)    Post subject: Playing vs AiR ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> Matches / Competitions -> Matches All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation