NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please welcome... Oedipex!!! =D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
oedipex

PostPosted: Sat 5 Nov - 19:10 (2011)    Post subject: Please welcome... Oedipex!!! =D Reply with quote

Hi guys!

Let me present myself for you! =)

I'm a TM² player for the team AiR, I don't know for how long i've been playing but the only thing i know about it is that it's not for a long time!
Maybe you should ask Vince for the answer :p I started playing TM with him and another "not bad" player called XvX (I bet you recognize that name if I say UL7 - Montgomery*  Wink  ).
I don't have a very good level at TM² (mainly 'cause i don't spend enough time on it) But my coach 20-100 is always here to give me some tips (and show me the cuts  Twisted Evil )
Beside this... I'm just a random 17 year old french boy who likes video games!
I play a bit of Starcraft II and i listen music maybe 12 hours a day X) I also play golf (as a sport... yeah i know 
Mr. Green )
My IRL name is Jules Lompech (poke me on FB if you want :p) and i'm just here to follow your evolution because you're like THE team for this year's season i think :p

That's about it guys! Maybe see ya on TM 
Smile

MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 5 Nov - 19:10 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 12:34 (2011)    Post subject: Please welcome... Oedipex!!! =D Reply with quote

Welcome here oedip =)

oedipex

PostPosted: Sun 6 Nov - 13:39 (2011)    Post subject: Please welcome... Oedipex!!! =D Reply with quote

Thanks Vince =)

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:44 (2018)    Post subject: Please welcome... Oedipex!!! =D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Presentations All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation