NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

klovo [Accepted]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
klovni
NoG players

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct - 20:33 (2011)    Post subject: klovo [Accepted] Reply with quote

YOYO guys!

-Login / Nickname: klovni
-Name: Kasperi Aaltonen

Finland

-TM experience(s):
TMUF solo points: 3668481
TMUF ladder points: 66363
TM2 skillpoints: 406321
TM2 ladder points: 48794
xD

-Previous team(s): -
-How can you help us?: I have a very good sense of humor, I am heartfelt and friendly to everyone who will help me to boost up in ladders.
-Motivations to join us: I will bring fame to this team if you accept my apply. I promise to drive as many mini maps as i could in the future.

Nah, kidding. I would be honoured to join your team. 
NoG has many of my tmu-idols and friends.
I hope I can bring some help in the future competitions.
I have been playing trackmania since 2006. Im still (i hope) member of finnish team UMF in tmnf and tmuf.
UMF has taken part almost every decent competition there is, so i think i have some experience in races.

-klov :p

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct - 20:33 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct - 20:55 (2011)    Post subject: klovo [Accepted] Reply with quote

Hi klov!
Welcome on the forum!

Sry but... Your ladder is too bad, that's a shame.. We can't accept you... What did you think? Joining our team? Haha!  Okay

Well... Serisouly, I'm damn happy that you post on the forum! And want to join us!  Very Happy
Thank you to chose us! =D

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct - 23:00 (2011)    Post subject: klovo [Accepted] Reply with quote

Hello and we'll see if you are good enough for this team
we are serious people so if you like to troll a lot this might not be the right place for you Razz

Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Oct - 00:31 (2011)    Post subject: klovo [Accepted] Reply with quote

You guys are so funny Very Happy

It's very nice that you decided to join our team klovni.    Wink

ICQ Skype
BlackCat
NoG players

PostPosted: Tue 11 Oct - 13:56 (2011)    Post subject: klovo [Accepted] Reply with quote

yeah, a crazy fin!  Razz

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:59 (2018)    Post subject: klovo [Accepted]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation