NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied]
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
diiesel

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 16:12 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

I wanna just to say , i come here for improve my english in my skill after for my tag i was put NoG_DiieSeL t(test) but , i not understand my denied .

Bye and good luck , i'm digust of trackmania ^^ Crying or Very sad

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 16:12 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 16:16 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Sorry Diesel
But trust us, we discussed long time about your application. Sorry

Thank you

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 16:27 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Yes, we dicusssed this quite often. Well without the intention to be harsh, to be part of a team you have to comunicate otherwise you will never be able to become one of it's parts. A team has to function as one in a competition and if I'm not wrong this is a team with major interest in competitions and league driving and not an english school Smile
And furthermore it wasn't just your english skills, but there were various things playing together resulting in the us known outcome. A team isn't about the personal interest of single people but we have to conisder what's the best decision for all of us as a team. We're sorry but that's the decision we came to.

Good luck in the future and I'm sure that there are plenty of other teams happy to take you on board, since you don't lack the skills to be a good driver!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:55 (2018)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation