NoG Forum Forum Index NoG Forum
Welcome to the NoG Forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied]
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
diiesel

PostPosted: Fri 7 Oct - 14:21 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

-Login diiesel
-Nickname : DiieSeL
-Name: Mc Douglas Kevin

-TM experience(s): I'm playing trackmania since 2 years ago.I try to make some maps. I have a small skill for creat the video. 

-Previous team(s): Team AIR, I left the team because they had no motivation
-How can you help us?: I can help you in all competitions and LAN  Very Happy  I like to find the sponsor, site etc.. . I will have a server soon
-Motivations to join us: i am always connected in the game , i want to up my level in trackmania 2 and I think that playing with you would help me to improve my english and my skill in game Smile .

More Informations: I'm very hot to help you as best as possible to win competitions.I love skrillex Calvin Harris and Deadmau5. im connect 17h/23h all nights.

Thx All  Mr. Green

Twisted Evil Le godmiche dans le cul de ta mère Twisted Evil

Last edited by diiesel on Sun 22 Jan - 00:24 (2012); edited 3 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 7 Oct - 14:21 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 7 Oct - 14:46 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Hello Diesel, nice to see you there!
Welcomeon the forum We'll discuss about your apply!

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 7 Oct - 17:44 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

hello and welcome.
we'll discuss you internally Smile

Rem

PostPosted: Fri 7 Oct - 18:00 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Oh GL my friend Wink

MSN
diiesel

PostPosted: Fri 7 Oct - 20:50 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Thx all Smile  Mr. Green  i wait my answer for my recruitment:)

Marius89
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Oct - 00:20 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Hey diiesel,

I like your server argument, because this is still missing but very important for every team.    Smile

ICQ Skype
diiesel

PostPosted: Sat 8 Oct - 01:03 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

i have test the map :TBC3 ~ White Bamb : i have 41.58 but i can -0.20/-0.30 easy Smile

20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Oct - 12:05 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Marius89 wrote:
Hey diiesel,

I like your server argument, because this is still missing but very important for every team.    

Heh, me too Smile 
That's a very good point, we'll consider it when we'll discuss about your recruitment!  Smile

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 8 Oct - 13:10 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Sinc i'm lazy and busy, here you go Smile

Maybe you can pick one of those following tracks and show us your skills, in order to compare the times to the general level of the team:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/414
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/2748/tbc1-saya
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/424
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/297/tbc3-white-bambi

diiesel

PostPosted: Sat 8 Oct - 14:54 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Ok  , i pick all maps Smile i have a some times for play to trackmania. My server comming soon  sunday or monday , saw today.

diiesel

PostPosted: Sat 8 Oct - 23:21 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

TBC3 ~ White Bamb: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e38i2q
Atarashii Jidai : http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvhpho

Figos
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 00:41 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

please don't use the nog tag for now, since we havent decided on anything so far
and thanks for the replays Smile

diiesel

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 01:27 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

ok Smile)) i withdraw the tag , i need to be NoG

diiesel

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 13:54 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Embarassed  Sry double post: 

New pb on TBC3 ~ White Bamb: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hh9unp

So i need to remake other pb because i was brother's  , this difficult for play in peace  Smile

20-100
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 15:10 (2011)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied] Reply with quote

Yo!

After long serious discussions about you, we decided that you won't be in the team.

I think that I have to explain why the team didn't want to let you as NoG you can't be part of NoG.

The first problem is your english language, it is very important in the team and we think that you won't fit very well in the team. Your server's argument was very interesting and it was hard to do not consider it. But for some of us, we don't really want to sell a place in the team just because of a server... when we've seen you in the game with the NoG tag without asking us if you can put it, we didn't like it at all. You weren't in the team and you add freely the tag, it made a bad point of you.

Good luck in the future and cu on the road!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:53 (2018)    Post subject: Recruitment DiieSeL [Denied]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoG Forum Forum Index -> About the team -> Recruitments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation